Global competence in Dangerous Goods Management. With 57 locations in 32 countries supporting customers as a worldwide network, DGM guarantees global range of services based on Regulatory knowledge, Confidence and Practical Experience in dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
DID YOU KNOW?
- DGM is one the world's largest Dangerous Goods total services worldwide provider.
- DGM Group was named and ranked as “IATA Top Ten Accredited Training School” in 2013 and 2014.
- DGM activities are performed by a Corporate Safety and Quality Manual to guarantee the excellence of products and services.
- DGM holds a comprehensive Insurance Cover Policy which assumes legal liability for dangerous goods operations carried out by DGM.
- DGM has developed its own Dangerous Goods Software (dgoffice.net) which provides global support to more than 4000 users.